Web Support Officer
A 6 month Contract with travel to the Bristol office once restrictions allow.
Your new company
A forward-thinking public sector organisation based in Bristol.
Your new role
- This is a rare opportunity to join the organisations digital team to improve the Website for millions of people that use it.
- Focusing on delivering a range of user centred digital projects
- The delivery of a new website template to help the organisation really shine online
- Delivery of new menu structure and associated new content for the website
- Delivery and implementation of a user research project
- Improvement of the organisations learning and wellbeing website content
- Delivering standard Content Management tasks across the website
- Monitoring and recording website usage to inform regular reporting on web performance and trends
- As part of this role, you will also cover the organisations social media channels a few weekends per year. Time off in leu is given for this
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of using content management systems and understanding of best practice User Experience principles
- Experience of delivering small digital projects
- Experience of writing for the web
- Ability to communicate technical projects to non-technical stakeholders
What you'll get in return
- You will gain experience working for a great public sector organisation
- Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Web Support Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly