Campaign Manager to £35K plus great benefits
Working in the customer engagement team at this amazing agency you will have the chance to work on a range of clients and use various campaign management tools / marketing technology platforms to deliver digital campaigns with excellent training provided.
This is a client facing campaign management role working across a range of clients in sport, media, automotive and financial services.
Campaign Manager – the role
- You will manage end to end direct and digital marketing campaigns (email, push, sms)
- You will work across data selection of target audiences, implementation of campaign journeys, set up and deployment of scheduled, automated and triggered campaigns.
- You will work on range of clients that may use different campaign management tools, so this is a varied role that gives you an opportunity to become an expert in campaign management tools – gaining experience in more than one.
- You will closely with clients, and internally with strategy, production, data and project management teams
Campaign Manager – experience
- You will have campaign management experience across data selection, implementation of campaign journeys, set up and deployment of campaigns.
- Campaign management experience using one of the following - Braze, Adobe Campaign, FastStats, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Eloqua or similar
- Ability to interact directly with clients and build strong relationships.
This is a lovely agency, with a friendly close-knit team.
The salary is up to around £35K plus benefits
Apply for Campaign Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly