Web Content Designer - Remote Contract Can be Based UK WIDE
Web Content Designer, FTC until March 2022, Can be based anywhere in UK working remotely, Public Sector
Your new company
You will be working for one of Scotland's most reputable Universities situated in Central Scotland. This organisation has been working on exciting projects and as such requires a Web Content Designer to join the team, either in Scotland (hybrid) or remotely UK Wide.
Your new role
You will lead and support multiple projects including content design and planning, information architecture, navigation and search experience. You will help develop guidance, policies and processes to support these projects. You will be reporting to the Web and Content Editor and you will be a senior member of the digital marketing team and will work alongside a team of web developers, designers, content producers and a digital analyst. This role is a FTC until March 2022 and will offer remote working with occasional trips to the University (once every 2 months).
What you'll need to succeed
Your previous experience in a similar role within Content Design will lead to your success, as will:
- Experience in planning, creating and iterating user centred content. Confident in translating complex information in to user-friendly content.
- Practical experience of writing SEO copy, applying SEO best practice and utilising keyword research tools.
- Understanding of taxonomy and information architecture design.
- Demonstrable project management experience.
- Experience of working with Content Management Systems
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work you'll be rewarded with:
- £42-49k salary
- FTC Until March 2022
- Remote working
- An exciting and creative environment with modern tools and technology
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.