Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
Oxford - Flexible working options available - working from home / remote working/ hybrid working
A leading public sector organisation based in Oxford
Due to an increase in activity, my client is actively looking for a Social Media Manager to join their growing team. This role will be responsible for developing a long-term strategy, delivering innovative campaigns, and managing channels to build support and to mitigate opposition.
- Develop the social media strategy to build support for and mitigate opposition to the organisations mission
- Develop innovative and integrated plans, spanning earned and paid campaigns.
- Responsible for handling/ managing all social media platforms and channels, executing plans and campaigns, and supporting two-way public engagement.
- Lead and champion social media as an important and integrated tool.
- Support and counsel colleagues and third parties to harness social media, oversee procedures and collaborate to ensure timely, efficient, and effective ways of working.
- Ensure accurate monitoring, evaluation, and reporting for social media platforms so that measures of success support the organisation's mission and information is captured, shared, and informing future plans.
- Experience of delivering digital communications strategies, campaigns, and plans, using social media and digital channels as part of an integrated communications strategy Experience working in a strategic social media position
- Ability to create target audience and community driven profiles
- Experience managing and producing engaging video / creative content for social
- Experience managing PPC campaigns and SEO optimisation - ideal
- A working knowledge of social monitoring tools such as Hootsuite and Brandwatch is essential.
- Effective and engaging communications approach
- Ability to manage multiple projects and to deadlines
- Experience working with internal and external stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation. This role would best suit a Senior Social Media Executive or Social Media Manager etc. If you have the above skill set and are considering a move, please contact Samantha Oswald on 01865 972130