Are you looking for an exciting marketing career? Working in a high profile professional body in London we have an excellent Marketing Executive permanent role, paying up to £32,000 with excellent benefits including pension, life assurance, dental, health and cycle scheme. This company also has many networking groups to join and flexible working with a lovely culture.
· You will be focused on all marketing activity for retention and acquisition strategy to deliver engagement in marketing campaigns.
· Responsible for content for all email campaigns to customers that show case new products and services. As well as supporting additional teams with marketing collateral
Proficient on running marketing reports to interpret data to advise on suggest changes within different channels.
· Deliver the BAU email communications schedule, ensuring customers receive relevant communications.
· Plan and deliver lead generation campaigns to generate and qualify new prospect information for our sales teams.
· Track campaign progress to ensure marketing benchmarks are met, ROI is optimised, and to gather insights, learnings and actions to enhance future similar campaigns.
· Contribute to monthly marketing reporting meetings.
Key skills required:
· Recognised marketing and/or communications qualification with 1+ years’ experience in delivering multichannel marketing and communication plans.
· Significant knowledge of delivering multichannel campaigns that have proven to drive up customer engagement.
· Practical knowledge of using email marketing and marketing automation within a B2B environment.
· Knowledge and understanding of customer segmentation, and experience targeting different audiences to deliver impactful campaigns.
· Experience of using marketing delivery systems, Marketing Automation Software / CRM / CMS to produce, personalise and deliver engaging marketing campaigns.
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office suite – especially Excel and PowerPoint.