Digital Marketing Executive
Based: Home-based / London. This role can be based in either our London office or from home; however, we would expect the post-holder to attend meetings and workshop activities on-site where necessary.
Salary: Circa 24k per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Contract: 12-month fixed term
Do you have at least 18 months experience in a previous digital marketing role?
Are you interested in financial education and helping people to develop careers in the finance sector?
Are you ready to take on a new challenge?
Then come and work for us!
The London Institute of Banking & Finance (LIBF) is a leading provider of financial education and professional qualifications around the world. We provide qualifications in schools around the UK; are a university college, providing degrees at undergraduate and postgraduate level; and we award professional qualifications for people working in the banking and finance sector.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to help support and grow our marketing campaigns through website optimization, social media engagement and other digital marketing activities.
The main focus of this role is to support the PR & Marketing team in delivering campaigns with a focus on content, social media and digital marketing to promote LIBF’s qualifications and work.
We are looking for someone who can:
- plan and execute marketing campaigns which will run across search, social, display and other relevant digital channels
- report on campaign results and present them to senior marketing colleagues and other stakeholders in the business
- make updates and changes to our website through a CMS, with a keen eye for detail and ensuring effective SEO
- support the marketing team projects with targeted email and digital marketing campaigns
- encourage engagement on our social media channels through targeted content
- multi-task and juggle competing priorities.
You will need to be creative, be able to think quickly and a team player.
As part of your salary and benefits package, you’ll receive:
- Buddy scheme
- Buying and selling of annual leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Generous holiday entitlements, which increase after 2 years’ service and after 5 years’ service
- Employee assistance scheme
- Employee Volunteering Scheme allowing one free day per year for volunteering
- Exceptional absence days
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free eyesight tests and vouchers towards the purchase of glasses
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance (dependent on job family)
- Mentor scheme
- Occupational sick pay
- Paid time off for appointments
- Pension plan
- Perkbox membership offering employee benefits and discounts
- Season ticket and health club interest-free loans
- Service recognition
- Social activities
- Wellbeing Groups
- Training and development opportunities
The London Institute of Banking & Finance was founded in 1879 as the Institute of Bankers and is today a leading international provider of financial education. We offer highly regarded Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degrees, a broad range of Professional and Specialist qualifications and Financial Capability Programmes in schools.
Here at The London Institute of Banking & Finance we support our staff to create work-life balance which works for them and welcome candidates looking for career flexibility. We are open to discussing flexible working at interview stage.
To apply please submit your CV along with a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role and some samples of your recent work.
If you require further information about the post or how to apply please contact email@example.com.
Closing date: 21 May 2021
Interviews: w/c 24 May & w/c 31 May