Interim Senior UX/UI Designer
Interim Senior UX/UI Designer, Contractor until May 2022, Public Sector, Remote - UK Wide
Your new company
Public Sector, Glasgow. You will be working as a senior UX/UI Designer on a contract basis until May 2022.
Your new role
You'll be someone that cares about user experience and designing solutions that are intuitive, engaging and inspiring. You'll be an experienced designer, taking pride in your work to deliver the best solutions. You'll have experience of working within a team and leading others through design approaches. You'll be approachable, committed, and creative. You'll always have the customer in mind, as you create experiences that really work for them. You'll be familiar with best practice UX/UI approaches, have a hunger to know the customer and be able to guide users through web services in a way that is simple and intuitive. Working within multi-skilled delivery teams, you'll work from user insight to design and produce beautiful solutions.
What you'll need to succeed
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Knowledge and experience of graphic design
- Knowledge of designing with data and API
- Experience of conducting, analysing and interpreting user needs (utilising primary and secondary research techniques) to develop excellent digital solutions
- Proven experience of providing leadership and expertise to user experience and product teams
- Broad conceptual expertise to inspire others and help shape product strategy
- Experience of using the design process in digital development
- Experience of delivering new service or product designs
- Experience in planning and leading design projects
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a contract until May 2022. You will also be offered a salary of between £40-46k. You will be working remotely so this role can be based anywhere in the UK.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.