Digital Account Manager
3 days left
- Job Role
- Account Manager
Digital Account Manager, Suffolk -
Digital Account Manager – Suffolk office, remote working, competitive package
Think marine views, LinkedIn Learning accounts, flexible working, bonus schemes, regular promotions and a dedicated team!
A leading, and well accredited award-winning marketing and PR agency are looking for a capable Digital Account Manager to join their growing team. We can consider across levels, it’s all about culture fit!
- At least 2-5 years agency experience working on digital marketing projects
- Ideally a relevant degree or CIM, alongside digital certificates
- Ability to work across SEO, PPC, social and UX projects
- Evident project management skills and demonstrable client management ability
- Exceptional communications skills both written and verbal
- Confidence to pitch and drive new business, showcasing your commercial mindset
- A hunger for professional development
- Managing key client relationships, recognising their business needs and objectives
- Delivering digital projects across SEO, web dev, PPC, social, UX and a full mix of digital – you do not need to be experience across all, though should demonstrate digital qualities
- Developing digital marketing strategies for clients and liaising with wider team on delivery
- Driving business development plans and campaigns for the agency, with confidence to pitch and sell agency
- Driving direct and digital advertising campaigns across Google, remarketing, display, social and more
- Lead the analytics of digital campaigns and report on success
Opportunities for hybrid working, so as long as you can commute to Ipswich a few times every month and are coming in with the required experience, please apply.
Commutable from Suffolk, Cambridge, Ipswich, Lowestoft, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, Chelmsford, Romford and more.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Digital Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly