Digital Marketing Specialist
4 days left
- Job Role
- Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Specialist (Paid Social), Huntingdon -
An innovative and leading consumer electronics brand, based in Cambridgeshire are looking for an expert digital marketing specialist to join their team and own key digital strategies, with a strong focus on paid social!
They’re offering an enriching working environment, a mix of home and office working, great opportunities to get involved in big digital campaigns and the scope to truly grow your career!
- Enhancing the company’s social media presence and using socials to drive community engagement
- Overseeing the launch of a brand new product with a big focus on paid social campaigns
- Devising and delivering key SEO and content strategies
- Ensuring you’re adhering to SEO best practice, executing keyword research, reporting and liaising with web designers to optimise the site and drive traffic
- Managing key PPC campaigns, with a real focus on pushing sales for the highly anticipated product launch
- Building and nurturing key agency relationships, always staying up to date with the latest trends
- Pushing visual content such as videos and graphics across digital channels ot drive engagement
- Executing compelling blogs and working to consistently improve the success of inbound activities
- Drive traffic, grow the community and push ROI
- You will have at least 2-4 years experience executing paid social campaigns
- Strong PPC and SEO skills
- Experience within digital marketing for a consumer electronics brand
- Demonstrable skills within social and paid social, across platforms
- Capable experience utilising Google Analytics and AdWords
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- High quality content skills, from blogging to some video editing although not a necessity
- A tenacious can do attitude and ability to manage sizable digital campaigns solely
Ts & Cs
Due to the location of their Huntingdon based office, with the option for 2-3 days home working, this can be commutable from Cambridge, St Neots, Peterborough, March, Corby, Kettering, Bedford, Ely and most parts of Cambridgeshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Digital Marketing Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly