Digital Marketing Executive
6 days left
- Job Role
- Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive,Bury St Edmunds (2 days home working) -
A global software company based in Bury St Edmunds are looking for a driven Digital Marketing Executive to join their expanding marketing team and support the execution of digital marketing plans during a huge period of marketing outreach and growth!
They can offer 2 days home working, flexible starting hours, lots of training and development and a strong digital career within a leading and global software company.
- At least one years marketing experience getting involved with digital activities
- Evident experience within paid marketing, specifically PPC
- An understanding, if not experience within SEO and email marketing
- Ideally experience working within an Agile environment, of B2B company within marketing
- Planning and delivering digital marketing activities aligned with the product marketing strategy
- Supporting with the execution of digital content that is both engaging, relevant and of high quality
- Ensuring web is optimised and SEO best practices are utilised
- Delivering a full mix of email marketing campaigns and devising effective communications methods
- Delivering PPC campaigns and assisting with the delivery of paid acquisition and remarketing campaigns to drive brand awareness
- Driving regular analytics and reports
We’re mainly looking for candidates with hands on PPC, wider digital can be taught.
Due to the location of their Bury St Edmunds based office, this role is commutable from Suffolk, Cambridge, Newmarket, Haverhill, Ipswich, Colchester, Ely and surrounding parts of Suffolk.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly