6 days left
- Job Role
- Digital / Online
Location: Manchester, with travel to London
Contract: Permanent (Full-Time)
Overseeing the organisations website, ensuring positive user experience
Help us ensure a positive user experience of the organisation’s website by overseeing the functionality, development, and maintenance of it. With your prior experience in managing a Content Management System, you will oversee the upkeep of the BPP website and create strategies to improve web traffic metrics including growing prospects and subscribers. You’ll support BPP’s Marketing team with everyday creativity – continually identifying and delivering technical and functional improvements.
- Managing the day-to-day upkeep of the BPP website including creating, building and amending pages, troubleshooting and resolving issues and bugs
- Working with UI/UX and designers on implementation of design system, interpreting page designs and building out in system
- Ensuring web content is appropriately tagged and has correct metadata for SEO, dynamic content delivery models, and effective data layer set up
- Working alongside Customer Insight team to analyse web analytics data to learn and improve how users interact with the website
- Creating strategies to improve web traffic metrics including growing prospects and subscribers
- Collaborating with key internal staff and management to ensure the website aligns with brand strategy and meets business standards.
- Understanding, interpreting, and implementing SEO recommendations
- Undertaking surveys to learn about how users view the site to identify improvements to content and journeys
- Developing and maintaining knowledge about BPP products, services and audiences
- Keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitor competitor websites
Join the BPP Family
The world is changing. Help us disrupt, innovate and achieve our collective goal of Building Careers Through Education. Established for over 40 years, we’re a global education provider delivering diverse qualifications for professionals at every stage of their career.
Committed? Passionate? Self-determined? Now’s your chance to be part of our exciting world.
Find more about joining the BPP family here.
- Significant experience of working in a similar role managing a Content Management System
- Expert knowledge of Adobe suite, Content Management Systems and W3C Web standards.
- Solid understanding of SEO, PPC and User experience principles
- Creative problem-solver – ability to challenge and be challenged by others
- Proven ability to understand, define and execute content strategy
- Ability to interpret insights and performance analytics for content and campaigns
- Demonstrate creative credibility to deliver effective advice and recommendations
- Always conscientiousness and diligent with experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to foster powerful relationships and influence key stakeholders
- Outstanding organisational skills, with the ability to complete multiple tasks concurrently and deliver whilst remaining calm under pressure
- A real problem solver with strong logical and analytical skill and the ability to spot patterns, gaps, relationships, and inconsistencies
Sound like the perfect fit? Apply today.