£35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
Oxfordshire - Flexible working options available
A leading B2C organisations based in Oxfordshire
Due to an increase in workload, my client is actively looking for a Campaign Manager to join their dynamic marketing team. This role is responsible for producing engaging content, end-to-end campaign management and managing a range of customer communications to develop multi-channel customer retention and acquisition plans.
- Develop online and offline customer retention and acquisition campaigns and provide marketing support to the Product team
- Produce engaging content for a range of online and offline media and manage a range of customer communications to develop multi-channel customer retention and acquisition plans.
- Ensure campaigns are delivered with key objectives, ROI and budget management in consideration
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to support and drive business performance, as well as performance reports for all campaign activity.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Experience working within a B2C, retail or D2C marketing environment
- Previous experience working within a similar campaign management role.
- Experience of online and offline direct mail marketing, campaign planning and management, budgetary management and experience of customer acquisition and retention techniques.
- Ability to work on your own initiative, with good problem solving skills and excellent attention to detail.
An exciting opportunity for a Campaign Manager, Senior Marketing Executive or Marketing Executive to join a leading B2C organisation.