Digital Content and Engagement
6 days left
- Job Role
- Communications Executive
Your new company
I'm currently working with large membership organisation based in London that are looking to grow their digital team and have a more digital focus.
Your new role
- Transforming and optimising digital content on the website and other channels
- To play a key role in establishing the organisation as a leader in digital engagement with its members and stakeholders, deploying existing and emerging digital channels and using analytics and evaluation techniques to improve the reputation and the services and resources it can provide to members.
- To play a key role in driving a proactive culture where content is designed and how it meets the users need.
- To transform content production across the organisation and across all communications channels - including writing for the web best practice - and promote high standards including foundation SEO, accessibility standards and Equality Diversity and Inclusion requirements.
- To work with members and staff across the business in taking ideas from inception to online-ready content in order to increase engagement with our members and impact positively on member recruitment and retention.
What you'll need to succeed
- Significant experience and a proven track record of working in a digital marketing or content role.
- An understanding of different organisation and production methods and processes including but not limited to Agile and Content Design.
- Understanding of all types of digital communications including web content, social media, email and CRM and data management and how all those these fit together to engage members.
- Experience of using quantitative analytics tools to develop and improve the content and the impact of College communications.
- Experience of delivering digital skills training to non-technical users and SMEs to help them improve their skills.
- Track record of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of user research, data analytics and user testing methods to make content more relevant to audience groups.
- Experience of operating effectively in a 'matrix' environment, with colleagues across a diverse range of teams and in a variety of geographical locations.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. A competitive salary, 27 days annual leave + Bank holiday, Cycle to work scheme, onsite gym, season ticket loan, 4-8% contribution to pension.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Digital Content and Engagement
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly