Senior PPC Executive
Your new company
You'll be working with a large retail business who are privately owned and have turnover in the hundreds of millions. You'll join a talented performance marketing team and take on an important role in the PPC area alongside 3 other colleagues. Already the UK leader in their market, this business is poised for rapid growth as we exit the pandemic so now is a superb time to join the team.
Your new role
Your duties will include:
- Monitor and report on agreed KPI's per market - daily, weekly and monthly.
- Develop and use web analytical tools (Google Analytics, IBM Acoustic or similar) to support online strategy.
- Prepare reports, actions and recommendations to improve website visibility via PPC
- Manage & maintain product feeds used in Shopping, within MCs, feed platforms & with agencies.
- Work with external agencies & trading team (global) to coordinate, manage roadmaps & knowledge share.
- Work alongside category merchandising and the promotions team to share knowledge about current search trends, support business initiatives & report on opportunities/learnings as required.
- Keep up to date with the latest digital trends, research & best practices, paying close attention to competitor activity & google updates
- Ad-hoc responsibilities and projects directed by the E-Commerce team, and agreed with the PPC Controller.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a PPC role, ideally with a retail business (transactional)
- Experience with Google Ads, Kenshoo or similar
- Excellent communication skills as interface with the full range of stakeholders in the business
- High standard of written English
- Strong Excel & Logic skills
- Knowledge of Google Analytics/Acoustic or similar
- Knowledge of Shopping Feeds
- Experience with team leadership/reporting to senior management is useful
- Second language would be advantageous but not required
What you'll get in return
You'll get a base salary of up to £32k with generous annual leave, annual leave purchase and reward scheme, pension, life insurance, colleague discounts, paid volunteering days and more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Senior PPC Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly