Chief Product Officer
Chief Product Officer, London / Working from home – £125K depending on experience
This amazing tech agency create highly personalised, real-time omnichannel marketing experiences for some of the world’s best known brands. They’re looking to take their next significant step with the very best Chief Product Officer.
The world of creative tech is changing. There has never been a greater demand for multichannel assets to be available for omnichannel deployment. This world-leading automated creative agency enables you to build and create multichannel campaigns
Do you have domain experience? Have you managed a software product in the marketing services space, whether that be DAM, MRM, MAM etc. You’ll also have implementations or product experience in Bynder, WebDam, TagCMD, Percolate - or similar.
This agency’s products change how marketing functions operate. This Chief Product Officer will work with Product Owners, Engineering, Data Scientists, Sales, Marketing, Client Success and Subject Matter Experts to enhance existing advanced marketing products and help develop new concepts based on research and the needs of clients and prospects.
This Chief Product Officer will be a team player who communicates superbly, possesses business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision, and the relentless drive to turn innovative concepts into reality.
This Chief Product Officer will:
• Monitor and report on plan vs actual
• Ensure best practice in conjunction with wider group operations
• Ensure solution design is mindful of the business cost of development / QA.
• Ensure best practice procedures are followed
• Build relationships with other teams
• Manage business perceptions and expectations
• Demonstrate an understanding of the technological direction of the industry and how these advances could benefit clients.
• Understand the client and business needs for the solution, including the future strategy.
• Ensure proposed solutions are aligned with business goals e.g. solution design factors in budget or timelines if restricted.
We’re looking for a Chief Product Officer who will prepare, maintain, and communicate the product roadmap which defines product enhancements for short and long term releases.
If you’re a Chief Product Officer with at least 5 years’ of product leadership and you can point to multiple successful software products, services or features that you’ve overseen from conception to maturity please get in touch quoting reference AP951b
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com
Apply for Chief Product Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly