We are now looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team, which works across the range of digital channels to promote our premium English language programmes to customers in more than 100 countries.
Reporting to the Head of Performance Media and CRM, you’ll be responsible for the hands-on execution, CRM strategy and technical coding of our email campaigns. Our database is made up of marketing (MQL) and sales (SQL) leads from multiple online and offline activities and the role of CRM is helping to nurture leads and push them down the marketing funnel so our sales team can convert them to customers. This role is brilliant for a current technical CRM executive looking to continue their coding skills, whilst move up to the next level owning strategy. You will have two CRM assistants to support you.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Managing global CRM marketing campaigns both automated, prescheduled and ad hoc campaigns
- Working with Country Managers on planning and development targeted campaigns including:
- effective, appropriate database segmentation
- creation of tailored content to drive highest possible ROI
- Ensuring that database is maintained and updated
- Being a guardian for good, compliant CRM practice at all times
- Continually looking to increase effectiveness of campaigns, improve ROI and develop your knowledge of different markets
What you’ll need to be considered
- Bachelors’ degree
- Significant experience within CRM/email marketing
- Ability to write codes, in particular HTML and email design
- Interest in CRM principles, developments and best practice
- Ability to understand the mindset of our customers
- Hands-on experience with any ESP
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to build rapport and trust with your colleagues
- Passion for data and proficiency in MS Excel including pivot tables and other reporting features
- Experience using analytics tools (Google Analytics would be a plus)
- Understanding of Salesforce CRM
- Good understanding of GDPR
What we can offer you
- A role offering variety and exposure to the full marketing mix
- A supportive, fun environment in which to grow and develop
- A team of high-performing channel and comms specialists to work with and learn from
- Dynamic, international environment
- Career development and training
- Stunning, architect-designed offices with break-out areas, kitchens, showers and an onsite bar
- Benefits including pension, ride2work scheme, childcare vouchers and discounts at leading retailers
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter by 7th June 2021.
At Kaplan International, we are committed to working in a diverse organisation and strive to provide equality of opportunity for all. We encourage and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or identity, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership. If you would like to be considered for an interview under the Guaranteed Interview Scheme, please complete this form or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our commitment to safeguarding, successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Applicants must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
About Kaplan International Languages.
Every year, Kaplan International Languages (KIL) helps students from various countries to develop and improve their English language skills. With a network of schools spanning 6 countries, KIL has the largest presence of any international language school in the English-speaking world. Our schools are in vibrant, sought-after and convenient locations, providing our students with the right environment to achieve their goals. We offer a wide selection of courses from General English and exam courses through to 8-month intensive programs.
As part of Kaplan Inc., KIL is proud to share in the Kaplan tradition of academic excellence, standing alongside other established education institutions like Kaplan Financial, Kaplan International Pathways, Kaplan Test Prep and Kaplan Professional. Kaplan Inc., which is owned by Graham Holdings, is one of the world’s largest providers of education and training. It has an 80-year history of expanding access to academic opportunity and global revenues of more than US$2 billion. We are proud to have recently welcomed ESL Education and Alpadia Language Schools into the Kaplan International Group.