Senior Digital & CX Manager
Your new company
I am recruiting for a leading Professional & Business services brand. The role sits within the Global Marketing Team, with over 30 websites across 30+ countries. This is a newly created role to lead the development of the digital & mobile product strategies with a progression plan to advance to the Head of Customer Experience (CX).
Your new role
As Senior Digital & Customer Experience (CX) Manager you will be responsible for leading the global digital marketing and customer experience strategy. Equal parts strategic and practical, you will build the digital product roadmap and implementation plan alongside responsibility for the lifecycle management of all digital applications. The role will cover all digital channels, platforms and tools - initially focusing on the website experience and scaled implementation of CDP & CRM tools globally.
Your job is to support the ongoing development and use of digital channels to drive brand and positioning online. You will shape the global vision and plans for a mobile-first, digital strategy that supports business growth. You will plan, develop and execute multi-channel, segmented customer lifecycle programmes aimed at driving lead generation and increasing the lifetime value of customers. You'll be responsible for building CX strategies across multiple customer segments and executing on them.
Key responsibilities & projects include:
- Build product roadmap and implementation plan for all key MarTech products
- Support the global upgrade and development of new website templates, matrix website framework and supporting customer journeys (from on-page to off)
- Lead the strategy & plan for building horizontal customer-centric lifecycle programmes including setting a customer segmentation framework and application in marketing products, to be issued globally
- Leveraging personalisation tools, you will build a strategy for page personalisation across all channels as well as delivering on "next best action" to drive improved engagement and conversion. This includes the accelerated application of personalisation tools and functionality within existing product suite.
- Manage Web Analytics & Tag Manager implementations as it relates to on-offline customer journeys (in particular on website)
- Working with data you will build the strategy for create Tags, Datalayer Extensions and Analytics configurations
- Understand product owners' needs to translate business requirements into analytics technical requirements and ensure that priorities are met
- By assessing existing infrastructure and programmes, you will help scale and optimise end to end delivery of journeys, leveraging all channels. Key focuses being scaled application of automation and notifications, that cover email, SMS and push notification, as well as AI powered Chat.
- Support the planning and execution customer journeys for a native App experience that drives optimal product usage and engagement
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong experience in marketing automation, lead generation programmes using tools like Salesforce Marketing cloud or other equivalent.
- Expert knowledge in customer data platforms (CDP) such as Tealium
- Engagement scoring & lead generation experience built across multiple platforms
- Expert knowledge in SEO and leverage SEO to improve web products commercial performance. Skilled in analytics and reporting e.g. SEO tools, Google search console and Premium Google Analytics
- Good understanding of web technology, such as Wordpress, HTML, CSS
- Expert on UX best practice and A/B testing methodology. Experience in Optimizely, Hotjar is desirable
- Commercially minded, with the ability to make recommendations based upon campaign tracking, and customer and market analysis / insight
- Experience of planning, creating and delivering customer communication plans and highly segmented multi-channel CRM campaigns (email, SMS, outbound, direct mail, push notifications).
- Strong analytical mindset with proven experience using complex data to drive clear recommendations
- Good awareness and understanding of customer lifetime value principles
- Understanding and experience of continuous test and learn campaigns, use of personalisation, and segmentation to continuously seek ways to improve campaign performance
Pivotal to this role is practical knowledge and experience with CDP tools (Tealium, Exponea, Segment) and CRM software (ideally Salesforce Marketing Cloud). You will have the practical skills to work with data, manage implementations (web analytics, tag manager) and the communication skills to manage and communicate effectively with stakeholders across a global business - matrix organisation experience is essential to this.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary of up to £85,000 (depending on experience) plus package including 25 days holiday which increase by 1+ each year (max of 30), flexible/remote working (with regular travel to central London offices) and a group pension plan. You will enjoy an excellent working culture, in a fun and dynamic environment with career progression into a Head of Customer Experience role
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Senior Digital & CX Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly