Social Media Executive
Hays are delighted to be working in partnership with Cherwell Windows on an exclusive basis.
Cherwell Windows is a family run firm that specialises in high-end windows, doors and replacement conservatories. Their main showroom is based in Banbury, Oxfordshire, but they also have showrooms in Beaconsfield and Buckinghamshire. Since 1986, Cherwell are proud to have delivered excellent customer service, valuable knowledge and products which are second to none. Clients come to Cherwell Windows with peace of mind, in that they will be able to choose from the finest of options, and the comfort of being in the best hands.
Due to an increased demand, Cherwell Windows are keen to hire a Social Media Executive to join their team. This is a great opportunity to work for a high-end consumer brand driving engagement, content and conversion through all social channels including; Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn and Facebook, to name a few.
Day to day responsibilities
- Create an effective and thought led social and content strategy to target high-end customers
- Schedule and produce engaging content in both written and video format
- Highlight promotions, partnerships and products
- Engage with high-end audiences to make Cherwell Windows the obvious choice
- Drive brand awareness through effective and well-placed content
- Think of creative ways to showcase products and recent installations as case studies
- Drive customers to the website via social channels and produce quality and qualified leads
- Measure and track ROI and engagement using a variety of tools inc. Later.com etc.
- Produce video content to use on key channels - driving brand awareness and case studies
- Target external audiences and repeat customers in B2B including architects, developers etc.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to integrate social into wider campaigns
This is an exciting opportunity for a Social Media Executive or Social Media Manager to join a high-end B2C organisation and really make an impact and influence via social channels.
Cherwell Windows are keen to invest into this position, so this is a great opportunity for someone to use their creativity as well as progress their strategic experience to take the social media activity to the next level. This role is responsible for fully engaging and immersing within the target audience both on the B2C and B2B side of the company and to utilise experience within this field to drive ROI and qualify/ convert leads. Hays are delighted to be working in partnership with Cherwell Windows on this vacancy.
All applications with be processed via Samantha Oswald, Hays Marketing, so please do not hesitate to contact her on 01865 972130 or email her at [mailto:] for further information or to apply.
Apply for Social Media Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly