Account Director (Social Media) – Digital Agency – South-West London – To £55k
Established pure-play agency seeks a talented Account Director to deliver digital innovations and grow a brand-new win account.
Confident with content and email strategy and delivery, you will be skilled in all social media platforms with specific experience in communications across eCRM, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Account Director with a thirst for digital and social innovation.
This is a well-established, 40-person digital marketing transformation agency that is focused on unlocking incremental opportunity and enhancing marketing performance for its clients.
It has helped build positive connections for some of the UK’s biggest brands with a mix of expertise – from search marketing, display advertising, direct marketing and CRM, to UX design and website development.
Located in one of London’s most attractive and vibrant suburbs, the agency drives change for a diverse range of clients and consistently punches above its weight.
The Account Director role
This is a fantastic client-facing role, where you will have day-to-day responsibility for managing the reboot and growth of this key client’s social strategy and footprint. You will manage other clients from the transport, hospitality and food and beverage sectors too – all selected to match your strengths, experience and preferences.
Your key client is a major player in their sector with multiple business units. They have the ambition and budget to go large and be really creative in the social space. There’s masses of scope for creativity and a huge opportunity to make your mark. Think Facebook, YouTube and Twitter first, LinkedIn second.
From building strong relationships with clients to managing teams across content strategy, community management and performance marketing. Reporting into the Managing Partner, you will work with the agency’s Digital Strategist and a Content Writer and Social/Community Manager. The agency believes in the power of collective thinking.
The client team is smart, personable and collaborative and wants to work with agency folk with the same ethos. There’s opportunity to work with them across CRM / email marketing, loyalty and more in time so they need someone who is a digital thinker.
It really is the perfect role for a confident, capable Account Director with a thirst for digital innovation combined with a powerful personal drive to deliver project excellence.
Responsibilities and ambition
- Build strong day-to-day relationships with the senior marketing team
- Own client briefs – create, translate and manage work throughout the agency – ensuring the final output is one of excellence
- Lead existing projects and search out new opportunities for growth
- Keep clients satisfied, engaged and listened to
- Deliver against projected revenue and increase that through cross-selling and up-selling agency expertise across your client base
- Ensure all work is delivered to brief, on time and within budget
- Contribute to new business efforts
Skills and experience required
- 4+ years’ digital agency experience with at least a year at Account Director level
- Good track record in account management with relevant social and direct campaign experience
- Smart and solid understanding of social
- Experience of working with multi-function teams across SEO, creative and paid search
- The drive and passion to get stuck in with every project
- Great organisation and pride in attention to detail
- Confident and articulate communication skills
- A curious and creative approach to marketing
- The ability to drive business results without sacrificing creativity
Salary and benefits
To £55k along with great colleagues, great clients, 25 days’ holiday, BBQs and beer fridges, a car park, your birthday off and much more besides.
Working patterns in the ‘new normal’ are tbc but most likely 3 days in the office, 2 days from home initially.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.
Apply for Account Director (Social Media) – Digital Agency – South-West London – To £55k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly