Digital & Social Analyst
Passionate about digital and social analytics and interested in content? Join a fabulous London marketing agency as a Strategic Digital Analyst
Digital & Social Analyst - London £50K to £60K per annum
If you have strong digital analytics and social analytics experience and would love to work for a leading content agency this could be the role for you..
- Working at this fabulous Central London agency you will work with a range of high- profile clients to:
- Provide analysis of digital content performance across a range of channels
- Report – build and update dashboards, using web and social data.
- Use Google Analytics, Adobe analytics and Tableau to generate and present insight using web, email and social data
- Use the social listening tool, Brandwatch, to produce sector, brand, competitor and content level insights.
- Provide strategic and tactical insights, measurement strategies, proof of effectiveness and optimisation of content.
- Create and deliver presentations of your findings
Digital Analyst – Skills and experience required
- Web analytics experience such as Google Analytics and / or Adobe Analytics and visualisation tools such as Tableau or similar
- Experience analysing web data, social (organic and paid), and paid digital media
- Social media listening and analysis using Brandwatch or similar.
- The ability to uncover insights from data, not just observations.
- The ability to think strategically and craft compelling and articulate stories with data.
- Can present complex data in a simple and interesting way to colleagues who aren’t as familiar with data and analytics.
This is a really lovely London agency with a real mix of clients in different sectors, and a great working environment.
The salary is between £50K and £60K depending on experience.
Apply for Digital & Social Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly