BP/2453| Social Media Manager | Creative marketing agency | London | up to £45K
Innovative agency with a unique approach is looking for a social media manager to join the team in an exciting period of growth. They deliver award-winning strategic thinking and creative ideas, and this opportunity is to work on one of the agency's largest accounts which have seen a massive rise in demand since the pandemic.
About the role
Your focus will be on leading key client relationships and delivering a range of social media projects. The role requires someone who has a minimum of 2 years in a similar role, ideally working on FMCG brands who is confident creating stand-out social content, managing influencers, and growing and engaging our community within this sector. An understanding of and interest in paid social would be beneficial.
Social Content and Publishing
- Writing clear, insightful creative briefs which inspire stand-out social content
- Managing social content calendars, ensuring all content ladders up to the social media strategy, aligns with content pillars, fits our look-and-feel and tone of voice.
- Using social listening, Google Trends, and community management insights to identify hot and growing areas of interest for pet owners, tapping into these to create relevant, audience-first content.
- Experience writing social copy which adheres to brand tone of voice.
- Running social media promotions and competitions.
- Experience of or interest in paid social would be beneficial.
- Managing influencers, building positive relationships so they create engaging, ownable content which the brand can use and drives authentic recommendation of the brand and products to their fans.
- Seeking out new advocates and influencers within our communities and networks.
- Experience of using influencer tools for discovery, management, and measurement would be beneficial.
- Checking all accounts daily, ensuring queries and comments are responded to in the brand tone of voice and in a timely fashion. Understanding the client’s agreed responses and knowing when to escalate issues to resolve them quickly.
- Seeking out, engaging with and sharing User-Generated Content, securing permission for the brand to use it, plus encouraging the creation of this content within communities.
Strategy and Insight
- Assisting the planning team in crafting social media strategies, particularly regarding content and community insights.
- Supporting the planning and data teams in producing reports inputting content, community, and influencer insights to help us understand what has worked well and what can be improved next time, then using these insights to inform future social activity.
Someone who is:
- Passionate and excited about social, always on top of what’s new and exciting
- Collaborative, adaptable, and a team player
- Proactive and entrepreneurial
- Able to simplify and get to the heart of the matter
- Ability to manage their time across multiple workstreams
Apply for BP/2453| Social Media Manager | Creative marketing agency | London | up to £45K
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly