Website Administrator, Welwyn Garden City -
Brand are delighted to be working again with this client exclusively. We’re looking for a website whizz to join a leading membership based association based in Welwyn Garden City.
The Web Administrator will be responsible for the support and change management of the company’s websites. You will have a good understanding of website support and content management. As well as being organised, detail-oriented, and process driven. The post holder will support the business and local groups with the daily technical support and website content review and publishing.
Knowledge, experience and key competencies include:
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience of change management is desirable
- Knowledge of content management systems desirable (SiteFinity, WordPress and Umbraco)
- Good understanding of websites and content management
- Passion, enthusiasm, and results orientated
- Ability to work with business users to meet set objectives
- Creativity in complex problem solving in an unstructured environment
- Attention to detail and thoroughness in reviewing and maintaining digital content
- Strong knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Excel
This will be a pivotal role within a growing NFP organisation and offers great career progression opportunities and an enriching working environment. Due to the location of their office, this role is commutable from Letchworth, Welwyn Garden City, Stevenage, Hitchin, Hatfield, Hertford, St Albans, Harpenden, Luton, Hemel Hempstead and most parts of Hertfordshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
Apply for Website Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly