Solution Consultant (DAM / MRM / MAM Products)
Solution Consultant (DAM / MRM / MAM Products) UK / Work from Home - Up to £100K DOE plus benefits
This amazing tech agency create highly personalised, real-time omnichannel marketing experiences for some of the world’s best known brands. They’re looking to take their next significant step with the very best Solution Consultant.
The world of creative tech is changing. There has never been a greater demand for multichannel assets to be available for omnichannel deployment. This world-leading automated creative agency enables you to build and create multichannel campaigns
Do you have domain experience? Have you managed a software product in the marketing services space, whether that be DAM, MRM, MAM etc.
This Solution Consultant will be a dynamic, energetic presenter to join the Presales/Solution Consulting team to help drive sales of these DAM, MRM, MAM products, tools and services. Having worked in a similar role in the digital asset management or marketing operations space, this Solutions Consultant will be able to demonstrate a penchant for problem solving, communicating and product evangelism to help drive results in this growing space.
This Solution Consultant will be responsible for contributing to the sales efforts. As a key member of the account team, this role provides subject matter expertise at the right point in the sales cycle, helps to drive quality sales discovery, delivers sales presentations and product demonstrations, and serves as a trusted resources to the sales organization as well as to prospect organizations.
This Solution Consultant will help formulate decisions on marketing technology sales opportunities as well as be responsible for coordinating staff from other departments to assist with advancing sales opportunities.
The key responsibilities for this Solution Consultant will be:
- Pre-Sales support and advocacy around the Marketing Operations, Planning and Digital Asset Management capabilities to mid-size and large enterprises
- Communicating with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure sales success
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert
- Gathering application requirements to facilitate the selling process with prospective customers
- Provide customer-centric product demonstrations, chalk talks, and general sales support in interactions with prospective customers
- Becoming and staying informed on vertical markets and technical matters with customers and prospects
- Effectively demonstrating and communicating the capabilities and value of our solutions
- Providing feedback and knowledge gained from customers and prospects to Product Engineering
- Work with Sales team to engage and influence prospects, converting them into customers
- Maintain deep technical knowledge as it relates to the Marketing applications
This Solution Consultant qualifications will be:
- Strong, demonstrable understanding of content, marketing planning, workflow management, marketing asset management and marketing spend management
- Extensive background in driving marketing efficiencies through marketing operations technologies
- 3-5 years’ progressive experience in or supporting sales organizations (pre-sales, account management, product management)
- Demonstrated ability to present in front of all types of audiences (public forums, c-level leaders, etc.)
- Ability to build relationships to successfully collaborate both internally with colleagues, and with partners.
- Highly motivated and self-directed with the ability to work well both independently and as a proactive team member
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or engineering preferred
Please quote AP954 when applying for this Solution Consultant role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com
Apply for Solution Consultant (DAM / MRM / MAM Products)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly