Marketing Assistant position in a London Private Wealth law firm, with a fantastic history! Salary up to £26,000. Great Training and development.
We are working with a London law firm, who are specialists in Private Wealth, and have some fantastic historic clients that they have worked since they were founded. They are seeking a new Marketing Assistant who will work closely with both the Marketing Manager and BD Manager, on various projects for the firms. The firm are set to hit a milestone anniversary next year and there are sure to be various campaigns and celebrations to manage in the run up to this!
The Marketing Assistant will:
- Support with digital marketing initiatives, such as web management and social media
- Support with a project to overhaul their intranet, and their general internal communications strategy
- Organise events and webinars, in support of the BD manager
- Work on initiatives to get lawyers more involved in networking and business development
- Manage the team’s CRM system, carrying out analyse and reporting when needed
The firm is looking for a candidate from an administration or legal assistant background who is looking to explore a career in marketing and BD. Candidates must demonstrate high attention to detail and confidence with stakeholders. The firm offer fantastic training and development, and the assistant will work closely with two Managers who have a wealth of experience between them, and will be fantastic to learn from!
Apply for Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly