Customer Research & UX Consultant (Contract)
Customer Research & UX Consultant, 4 days per week for 9 months, Travel & Tourism, Glasgow
Your new company
This travel company is based on the outskirts of Glasgow. They are launching 2 exciting projects and are seeking a Customer Research & UX Consultant to join their organisation. At the moment this organisation are working from home with the view to returning to the office. For exceptional candidates this organisation will consider a full time remote contractor.
Your new role
The purpose of this role is to deliver a program of research inc. User Experience (UX) that will meet the requirements of both projects and deliver a holistic view of the new Booking Experience as it evolves and ensuring the wants and needs of their customers are represented and reflected in the deliverable s of both projects.
There are four key outputs of this role:
1. Helping to validate User types and requirements, plus identify and develop new ones.
2. Use Qualitative and Quantitative research methodologies to conduct user experience research informing decisions at the design phase.
3. Plan and implement Usability testing, gathering insight on UX and communicating effectively back into both projects.
4. Implement continuous feedback mechanisms that will continue to inform the design process after the launch of a product and track and monitor critical CX measures of success
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrable experience of delivering UX projects and effectively communicating customer's needs and influencing design
- Qualitative and Quantitative research methodologies
- Excellent analytical ability
- Understanding of statistics, sample sizes and best fit research methodologies.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. In return for your dedication and hard work you will be offered a day rate of |\|£450 per day. This will be for 4 days per week for 9 months and can also be 5 days per week but for 6/7 months. The role is out of scope of IR35. For exceptional candidates this organisation will consider a remote contractor.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.