Performance Marketing Manager
Looking for a fantastic Performance Marketing Manager to join the UK’s most iconic digital platform, newspaper and magazine publisher. With responsibility for the creation, optimisation and exceptional execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns, you’ll bring a proven track record in delivering campaigns across various digital platforms that succeed in achieving their KPIs.
This business is home to the UK and Ireland’s most iconic digital platforms, magazines and newspapers; their brands and the stories they cover are as varied as their people. You will be joining at a very exciting time, during what has already been a highly successful period of growth for the business.
- Planning and executing a range of compelling digital marketing campaigns, that are customer focused and data lead.
- Leading test and learn projects informing best practices, bringing new ideas, adding channels and testing trends. Scope out and identify new platforms, tools and systems to improve performance.
- Tracking and optimising campaigns throughout to deliver desired ROI, to budget and on time, recommend modifications to ad spends and channel selection
- Managing creative production of marketing assets, design, print, digital, video production, digital tools from the initial concept to finished product and execution.
- Able to demonstrate experience managing digital marketing campaigns, ideally within the publishing / media industry
- Proven tactical and analytical skills, including an ability to interpret complex data quickly – including hands on knowledge of Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager, Excel, Tableau
- You will need a very strong grasp of digital marketing tools and strategies and deliver these from concept to execution on time and within budget
- Thorough understanding and experience in managing SEO, PPC, CRM and social media campaigns