Marketing and Communications Executive
Working for a high profile legal firm as a Marketing and Communications Executive, this role is paying up to £35K on a permanent basis based in London.
- Produce creative and engaging marketing content including for social media, press releases and all external communications via email.
- Main person for all copy writing and proof reading.
- Organise and promote all events logistics including hosting webinars in collaboration with the Events team.
- End to end management of various sponsorship, exhibition and corporate hospitality event programmes
- Working closely with Partners and other stakeholders across the firm to drive events forward and ensure deadlines are met
- Work with the sales team to produce a pipeline of content for all sectors
- Work with digital team to ensure online content is always up to date
- Create engaging email marketing campaigns and produce mailing lists on CRM (OnePlace)
- Support with wider marketing activities including in-house video filming and podcasts etc.
- Collaborate with stakeholders at all levels across the firm
· Years experience in content writing in a similar marketing and comms role.
· Significant background writing creative and engaging copy
· Experience in event marketing and management
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders both written and oral.
- Experience of using CRM systems to create mailing lists and manage marketing output
- Willingness to flex and get involved with a range of areas across a busy BD and Marketing team
- Proactive and innovative in their approach
- Able to prioritise, work to tight deadlines and handle last minute changes
- Team player with excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Be willing to travel in the UK, work out of office hours and occasionally stay overnight at events from time to time.