Marketing Executive, Central London, Up to £28k Dependant on experience.
This thriving organisation are proud to be one of Europe’s most exciting cleantech companies. They’re now looking for a Marketing Executive to help drive their global expansion.
This cleantech business is the global leader in converting footfall into off-grid power and data. Their mission is to enable people to change the world. That’s why they now want a Marketing Executive.
This cleantech business have established a strong presence around the world, winning awards and working with some of the world’s most famous brands and organisations
As Marketing Executive, you will be joining a team who have established a strong presence around the world, winning awards and working with some of the world’s most famous brands and organisations. This Marketing Executive role will allow you to have an input in all marketing from social media to marketing strategy, giving you the opportunity to learn marketing, inside out. As Marketing Executive, you will be a good copywriter and organiser, whilst also having an interest in marketing trends, as this is integral to this role.
As Marketing Executive you are main responsibilities will include:
- Writing and distributing press releases
- Overlooking all social media posts
- Posting, monitoring and managing social media
- Keeping on top of trends in social, helping us decide what to post, on what channel and when
- Campaign management of our projects with global brands, all over the world. This includes:
- Ensuring emails are launched on time
- Social media is prepared
- Press release is ready
- Work closely with the design team
In addition, as Marketing Executive, you will have the following experience:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a marketing department in which some of the above roles have been included in your daily activity
- Experience with social media platforms
- Project management experience
- Copy writing skills
Preferred but not essential:
- HubSpot experience
- Google Analytics experience
- Marketing Degree-level education with a marketing qualification preferred
- Email design (HubSpot/MailChimp etc.)
If this sounds like the perfect Marketing Executive role for you, please get in touch, this is a brilliant opportunity to work for a brilliant cleantech business, working on some life changing, innovative projects.
If you are the Marketing Executive we’re looking for, please get in touch using job reference SP041d.
Please also visit https://www.air-recruitment.com/