Digital Account Manager
2 days left
- Job Role
- Account Manager
Digital Account Manager, Central London – Up to £35k dependent on experience
An exciting opportunity to join a busy digital consultancy working with big names across a range of industries. Here, you’ll be a Digital Account Manager in a friendly client-services team, working with clients on CRM and digital strategy and campaigns. If you’re looking for a Digital Account Manager role working with data and CRM, this is the perfect role for you.
The Digital Account Manager who joins them will be working end-to-end on campaigns from briefing and strategy through to design and execution, followed up with analysis and optimisation. You’ll play a vital role in keeping clients up to date with progress, ensuring work stays on brief and delivered on time to a high specification.
They’re looking for a Digital Account Manager who is great with clients but also strong with data, being able to utilise insights in campaigns and deliver real results for clients. Are you the Digital Account Manager they’re looking for? You’ll be someone from a client-facing background, experienced in different uses of CRM across email, digital, SMS and much more.
Here’s what you’ll be tasked with as Digital Account Manager:
- Helping devise client CRM strategies
- Developing multi-channel CRM campaigns including website, email, mobile, UX, apps, creative and more
- Using data analysis to develop insights on customer experience
- Keeping clients up to date on campaign progress
Below is what they’re looking to see in this Digital Account Manager:
- Great client servicing experience within a similar consultancy or agency
- Strong CRM, email and digital experience
- Confident working with data
- Experience managing data-driven multi-channel campaigns
- Eye for detail
If you think you’re the Digital Account Manager we’re looking for please get in touch quoting JW1011g.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/
Apply for Digital Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly