Head of Digital Content
This is an exceptional opportunity for an existing senior content writer or content lead to take on a management role. You will be a key driver of quality and innovation. Bridging the creativity of content and Digital PR teams with the requirements of our technical SEOs and clients. Working across the Studio Team, Technical SEOs, Outreach Executives and Content Writers, you will take the lead in delivering creative, results focused activity for clients.
- Support the positive ethos of the agency, keeping focus on activity that will deliver results for our clients and the agency
- Manage the day-to-day activity of the team
- Take responsibility for the quality and consistency of the team's output
- Take an active role in the recruitment and selection of new members of the and team
- Work to understand the needs of the agencies clients and the opportunities we can leverage for them
- Maintain a commercial perspective to the work of the team
- Take a lead in the preparation of new business proposals for content and outreach based activity
- Overseeing all content creation activities for the agency - driving quality, consistency and industry best practice
- Through the execution of exemplary personal practice inspire the development of first-class content across the agency
- Work closely with the CRM team to develop and oversees an integrated content strategy for each client - channel selection, topics and themes etc.
- Develop new approaches to content creation looking at sourcing primary and secondary information, analysing, and then creating content across a mix of media
- Ensure the agency has a solid position and strategy for content across all social media channels, including emerging platforms
- Develop and implement measurement systems that actively measure the impact and value of the content we produce for our clients
- Work with the Technical SEO Team to develop a creative lead approach to acquiring backlinks safely and profitably
- Work closely with the Technical SEO Team to Identify, develop, and maintain link building best practices across the agency
- Develop client specific plans to deliver backlinks which are tailored to the agreed client objectives
- Develop a network of partners categorised by topic to improve the efficiency of the link placement process
- Agency experience is desirable
- It is essential that you can write to a consistent high standard
- team management responsibility is desirable
- It is desirable that you have experience of Digital PR
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available, an attractive salary package, and the opportunity to work in a management position and progress your marketing career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.