Digital Marketing Assistant
Digital Marketing Assistant, Braintree – Can offer hybrid working 3 days in office 2 home working
The Company – Digital Marketing Assistant
Our client is a fast growing consumer business within the graphic design and creative arts industry; they are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Coordinator to join their marketing team.
They are a creative, fast paced design company, who after the success of their sister B2B company were able to expand, to create this secondary company specifically for B2C to ensure full customer satisfaction.
The Role – Digital Marketing Assistant
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, your main duties will be:
- Paid Search and Paid Social
- Writing content for all social media, website, newsletters & virtual events
- Driving sales and increase awareness of their products within the B2C market
- Using Mailchimp to create email campaigns
- Designing and creating eye-catching campaigns
The Requirements – Digital Marketing Assistant
In order to be considered you will have:
- 1-2 years marketing experience
- Demonstratable use of social media
- Experience of Google Ad campaigns, Facebook and Instagram ads
- Understanding of Adobe or equivalent
- Understanding of CMS and CRM software
- Organised and methodical
If you have a passion for creating, interest in the current fashion trends, and a desire to enhance your current digital marketing skills then this is the right job for you!!
Due to the location of their Braintree based office this roles is commutable from most parts of Essex including, Colchester, Chelmsford, Bishop Stortford and Saffron Walden.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.