Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager Legal. This national law firm has a fantastic presence in the market. This newly created Digital Marketing Manager will lead on the firms digital strategy and implementation. The role will ensure content is published across multiple digital channels, effectively promoting the firm and generating new business opportunities. The Digital Manager will work closely with the BD Director and will be responsible for:
- Managing websites, email marketing and social media channels.
- Providing proactive advice to the business and setting best practice for digital marketing campaigns and social media.
- Driving business change and insight through the innovative use of data and analytics.
- Managing web analytics, reporting on KPIs and advising on how best to optimise SEO.
- Producing in-house and/or with outside agencies, to create first class digital and animated and motion graphics.
The ideal candidate will have first rate digital marketing and project management skills as well as experience in a professional services organisation (ideally legal). In addition, you will have substantial experience of managing complex digital and marketing communications-based initiatives and a strong knowledge of web design and digital marketing techniques. You should also be a team player who enjoys working in a challenging but rewarding environment.