Marketing Manager | London | £45K
Inspiring and supportive education group are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious marketing manager to join the team in an exciting period of growth. You will be responsible for the marketing of a portfolio of schools based in the city.
My client is a family of nurseries, schools, and colleges in the UK that allow children to be the best they can. They provide a supportive environment that inspires their pupils to become and all-rounded, confident, and articulate individuals.
Students develop culturally and socially, as well as academically, enjoying a well-rounded education full of fun and laughter. They work hard to help every child find something that fulfils them, to find their extraordinary, the thing only they can contribute to the world.
- We are looking for a collaborative marketing manager to raise the profile of two schools amongst key audiences (parents, staff, media, etc.) and the wider public by developing and delivering communications plans to promote each school’s objectives, particularly pupil recruitment and retention.
- The role has a focus on newsgathering and storytelling across various channels (including online, print and social). You will also utilise off and online advertising, events, digital marketing, social media, and face-to-face marketing.
- The successful candidate will be an organised, enthusiastic and hard-working team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Marketing experience within in an education context would be ideal but an in-depth knowledge of on and offline marketing.
- Ability to roll up sleeves and execute and make the day to day happen
- Nurturing and supportive nature
- Passion for the principles– creating a flexible and supportive environment that allows students to develop into an all-rounded, happy student
- Excited to be part of an innovative and entrepreneurial environment that is growing and where no two days are the same.
Please note that candidates selected for interview need to be available on Thursday 14th July, where interviews will be taking place with the senior leadership team face to face in Central London.