Campaign Marketing Manager
Working for a fast moving telecoms organisation as a Marketing Manager. This multi channel demand generation marketing role is paying up to £44,000 and excellent benefits based in Portsmouth.
- You will be responsible for the creation and execution of multi-channel demand generation marketing activity, with the objective to drive sales engagement and increase pipeline across all stages of the customer lifecycle, in target vertical markets.
- Manage activity in the full campaign lifecycle - from brief, through to creation and delivery to support. Increase sales engagement in our target vertical markets aligned to Customer Profiles for new business lead generation
- Support prospect nurture to accelerate the buyer journey
- Support tender responses with supporting material and customer success stories and identify growth opportunities within existing accounts, to scale the commercial relationship
- Support and grow relationships with strategic partners, framework providers and vendors to enhance marketing activity
- Help increase our brand awareness and credibility in the Sector, across key target verticals
- Utilise multiple integrated channels such as Marketing automation programmes, Thought leadership content creation, Targeted, strategic ABM activity, Paid, earned and social media, with support from the Digital Marketing team, Video and webinar content and supporting outbound telemarketing activity with campaign material
- Regular campaign analysis and performance reporting to drive continuous improvement and return on marketing investment
- Monitor UK telecoms and Sector market trends, competitive propositions, and marketing programmes to inform activity and drive engagement
- Develop a good understanding of our value proposition and go to market messaging for all products and solutions to inform copywriting and campaign creation
- Demonstrable experience in a similar B2B campaign marketing role, with proven success in executing multi-channel demand generation campaigns in the sector.
- Must have a strong background working with the sales team in order to understand and identify how marketing activity can have the biggest impact on the overall performance.
- Hands on knowledge of demand generation and sales enablement and function in delivering sales training, product marketing and other supporting collateral to ensure effective sales engagement.
- Maintain marketing best practice and support on the execution of larger campaign activity for all Direct markets. In addition to the Group Marketing team, who offer shared resource for support on brand, events and digital marketing.
- Your success in this role and overall marketing performance is regularly reported to the Senior Management team in the Direct business and wider Group Leadership stakeholders.
- Previous experience in a technology marketing role, or similar sector advantageous
- Experience in digital marketing application- Broad understanding of marketing techniques and strategies
- Experience in CRM and marketing automation platforms - Salesforce, Pardot or similar
- Strong copywriting capability is essential, in addition to good presentation and verbal communication skills
- Proficient user of Adobe Creative suite. Wordpress or similar CMS skills desirable. Experience using virtual event or webinar platforms advantageous
- You will need to be numerate and literate to a high standard and have a good understanding of using Microsoft office applications.