- Job Role
- Design Manager/Director
Working for a leading Marketing Agency based in London as a Product Designer paying up to £65K this is a permanent role with excellent benefits.
· Working within public and private sector you will integrate customer insight into design focused on architecture, interface, and interactions of digital products. Create rapid prototypes to support vision, designs using split A/B tests and measuring solutions to establish benchmarks and areas of improvement.
· Creating Hi-fidelity pixel perfect mockups, to deliver engaging customer communications that make a real impact on customer experience and loyalty.
· Collaborating and communicating UX / UI and visual trends, and looking for creative ideas and inspiration.
· Contribute to the growth of our CX, EX & Service Design, and work closely with product owners, programme directors, both internally and externally to help to build bespoke responses.
· Work with senior stakeholders to understand business needs, gather, analyse, and document business and user requirements – through designing and facilitating engaging workshops
· Use research findings to guide the visual direction and communicate it through sketching, mockups and prototyping
· Take designs from product requirements to high fidelity wireframes and ready for dev / print
· Tell compelling stories via verbal and visual communication that excite and inspire clients and other stakeholders
· Managing all engaging email marketing campaigns
Experience and Knowledge
· Bachelor's degree in a Design discipline with 2-5 years experience as a Product Designer ideally within an agency
· Expert level skills in Adobe CC, Powerpoint, JIRA and Figma using all with a creative flair
· Experience with transitions, animation and motion design
· Excellent visual, written and verbal communication and presentation skills
· Strong problem-solving skills5+ years of demonstrable experience working as a Service Designer
· Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a good communicator
· Having a keen eye for detail – your work is produced to pixel perfection with consistency throughout
· Being proactive and agile, with jobs arriving and requiring a quick turn around
Apply for Product Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly