Digital Marketing Executive
1 day left
- Job Role
- Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive, Cambridge -
A Cambridge based and leading software company, offering lots of flexible working and up to 4 days home working with 1 in the office, alongside a mix of soft benefits and great company feel! Currently recruiting a Digital Marketing Executive to support the wider marketing team and push the companies presence forward.
- At least two years experience within a marketing role, coming from software or tech
- Capable skills within social media and managing the day to day accounts
- Demonstrable content skills and experience executing blogs, copy and email marketing activities
- At least 2 years experience exposed to marketing automation software’s
- Ideally some design skills and confidence within InDesign and Photoshop, alongside basic HTML
- Creating innovative and engaging for the website including thought leadership articles and blogs, alongside copy for wider marketing activities
- Capably using CMS to keep websites updated and optimised
- Managing the LinkedIn and Twitter social media accounts, driving engagement and increasing visibility
- Supporting with the delivery of wider marketing campaigns across mainly digital channels
This is a great opportunity to join a present software company, offering gym memberships, progression, flexible working and much more.
Due to the opportunity for hybrid working, as long as you can commute to Cambridge once weekly, this is a convenient role for you.
Suitable for those in Suffolk, Haverhill, Royston, Baldock, Hitchin, Stevenage, Letchworth, Huntingdon, St Neots, Bury St Edmunds, Biggleswade, Ely, Chatteris and more!
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly