4 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Executive
Oxford - flexible working options available
A leading B2B organisation based in Oxford.
Due to an increase in activity, my client is actively looking for a hands on Marketing Executive to join their team. This role is working closely with the Sales & Marketing Director to deliver the overall marketing strategy across both online and offline channels.
- Support with the delivery of the company marketing strategy, through the delivery of collateral, a strong external messaging and a busy virtual events calendar.
- Assist with the management of the company editorial calendar, providing consistent, relevant content across all channels.
- Creating copy for content marketing and assisting in direct marketing activities (Mailchimp send outs, supporting the Business Development team with assets when required).
- Contributing to the social media strategy with the objective of increasing engagement via the corporate Twitter and LinkedIn accounts, create branded assets (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign).
- Support development and upkeep of the corporate website, update blog posts, data and ensure that content is kept up to date.
- Maintenance of marketing materials to ensure that these remain up to date and on brand.
- Identify customers personas and prospects using the CRM - Salesforce.
- Assist with the running and organisation of corporate webinars, ensuring that mailouts are completed on time and the events run smoothly.
- Experience working in a B2B Marketing Executive role.
- Well organised individual with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently, as well as working as part of the marketing team
- Experience of WordPress
- Knowledge of CRM tools ideally SalesForce
- Experience of using Mailchimp and social media scheduling tools such as Hootsuite.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English, any other European languages a plus
- Knowledge of SEO would be desirable
- Knowledge of the Adobe suite
If you are actively looking to progress your career in a hands on marketing role, working directly with senior management teams, then please get in touch! Samantha Oswald - 01865 972130
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly