Digital Content Creator
5 days left
- Job Role
- Content Executive
This digital specialist role will be able to apply their knowledge and expertise in digital content creation when collaborating with customers, business leads, IT and digital professionals to produce a range of digital content that is tailored to what users need and expect, to improve digital engagement and digital adoption across staff and customers. Reduce and remove issues with usability and align with our customer service and journey expectations to improve overall engagement with these users.
Play a leading role in establishing and improving Group approach to the design, delivery and feedback on our digital content across our major platforms including supporting the production and publication of digital content that will enable the successful delivery of our 5-year digital strategy.
- Excellent track record of producing and publishing strategic content across a range of digital initiatives and platforms (e.g. CMS platforms, help authoring toolsets, knowledge and content repositories, mutli-media content tools)
- Strong evidence and portfolio of written content that has delighted the end user and delivered successful business results
- Exceptional digital skills and experience using digital content software and creating documentation in digital media including video, HTML5 and PDF formats
- Ability to create professional, creative and engaging video content
- Able to effectively plan, prioritise and schedule digital content aligned to project deliverables and timescales
- Evidence that data and intelligence from customer research and design are used to influence the creation of digital content
- Strong presentational, engagement and influencing skills
- Excellent organisational, time and project management skills
- Champion good content design practice and promote these principals across Group
- Ensure work streams and outputs are always aligned and contributing towards improvements against Groups adopted Digital Maturity framework
- Co-ordinate, research and write content that is insightful, clear, relevant and based on user needs and outcomes
- Co-ordinate, research & create creative digital content that encourages adoption and provides solutions to problems that is simple for the user to understand
- Publish content across a number of digital channels such as our Digital Adoption software, Learning Management system, Content Management System and Microsoft Office Teams.
- Creation of an annual digital content plan that supports and is fully aligned to our IT and Digital strategy
- Prioritise and define approaches to understand the user story
- Promote and support recommendations on the best tools and methods to be used
- Design and deliver content across user outcomes (incorporating user desires and user needs)
If you would like to learn more about this role please apply and we will be in contact.
Apply for Digital Content Creator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly