Digital Marketing Manager
7 days left
- Job Role
- Campaign Manager
Working in Financial Services on Digital Marketing Campaigns – specifically on the performance media side. You will work channels utilised are Paid Search, Paid Social and Pragmatic display marketing. This role is paying £550 ltd with an asap start for 5 months in London.
· You will provide strategic digital partnerships and manage activities relating to Test & Learn, Digital Marketing Capabilities and best/next practice
· Contributes towards planning digital marketing programmes including requirements and performance for web, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)/Search Engine Marketing (SEM), email, social media and display advertising
· Plays a key part in co-ordinating paid amplification of our social media presence/content across all digital channels
· Collaborate with key stakeholders to create landing pages and optimise user experience and product journeys
· Familiar with optimising channel mix, creative executions and Cost Per Acquisition (CPA)
· Hands on experience of managing digital performance marketing campaigns in financial services or regulated environment.
· Managing campaigns from start to finish being the main point of contact with the agency.
· Must have knowledge of channels– Search, Social, Affiliates and Programmatic Display
· Aware of Agile ways of working
· Able to analyse reports and create insights, manage budgets
· Knowledge of Adobe, Data visualisation tools, Utravisualise data: Tablo, excel
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly