Digital Account Manager
This exciting digital agency are looking for a Digital Account Manager to join their experienced team. £20-30k
Your new company
This exciting digital agency, based in sunny Bournemouth, are looking for a Digital Account Manager to join their experienced team. With a global client portfolio, and a diverse range of projects running at any one time, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and successful Bournemouth-based business.
Experts in digital marketing and web design, this company are growing, and this is a great opportunity for any experienced account manager, or alternatively an ambitious account executive looking to progress their career.
Your new role
Sat within the Digital Results Team, this role is all about building strong relationships with clients and managing workload and projects. Responsibilities will include:
- Managing inbound customer requests and providing clear status updates for work across a number of customer retainers
- Build successful rapport and relationships with customers as a key point of contact
- Manage client expectations and be the customer advocate within the agency
- Attend client meetings, understand business objectives, write up contact reports
- Maintain a strong understanding of next actions on an account and ensure these are persisted and championed through the organisation
- Complete agreed Account Planning cycles for existing clients including setting up and preparing for regular account meetings alongside the team
- Achievement / over-achievement of client sales working jointly on targets with the senior account management team
- Manage and monitor a sales pipelines with a balance of opportunities at all pipeline stages
What you'll need to succeed
This role would suit an experienced Account Manager who has an in depth knowledge digital marketing and web development. Alternatively, the client will also consider Account Executives with ambition and drive who want to take a step up in their careers. Either way, the successful candidate will need a passion for digital marketing and a real drive to succeed.
What you'll get in return
- £20,000-£30,000 DOE
- 28 days annual leave (Inclusive of bank holidays)
- Flexible working
- Lots of training opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Digital Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly