Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Officer | Warwick Independent Schools Foundation
Warwick Independent Schools Foundation
Digital Marketing Officer
37 hours per week, 39.4 weeks per year (term time only plus 4 weeks)
£27,200-£29,673 FTE (actual salary £24,137-£26,331 per annum)
To start in September 2021
Warwick Independent Schools Foundation is one of the largest independent school charities in the country, with some 2,800 pupils and 800 staff.
We are currently seeking to appoint a Digital Marketing Officer to work closely with our Marketing Manager and develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques, to drive traffic to the Foundation school websites, and generate interest and application for entry. You will be confident and competent in creating engaging written, graphic, and video content whilst staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
The successful applicant will have:
* Degree level education in marketing or similar
* Previous experience working in digital marketing
* Strong analytical and ICT skills with the ability to monitor performance of digital campaigns and rapidly adjust to maximise effectiveness
* Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
* Creative flair
* Holding or working towards IDM, CIM or other professional qualifications (desirable, not essential)
As a Foundation we are committed to providing an outstanding education for all our pupils; for our schools to be the first choice for those seeking independent education for their children; and to be an exceptional place to work.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our Foundation and make a positive and very real impact on our schools.
Please contact Mike Sherwin on the below details for further information and an application pack.
T: 07525 889925
Closing date for applications: Monday 26th July 2021
Please note - strong applications may be considered upon receipt.