Do you want to take a lead in a digital transformation project? Working as a data and insight executive in a private hospital this is a permanent role paying £35-38K based in London.
· You will be involved with digital transformation project running Google Analytics, weekly and monthly website reports. Develop dashboards and present insights to the team as well as to a range of business stakeholders.
· Support with conversion rate optimisation (CRO) programme by measuring relevant website metrics, identifying trends and helping to influence insights into action.
· Support the marketing and digital teams by providing useful and actionable reports evaluating and tracking the effectiveness of CRM programmes, managing segments and measuring segmentation strategies to increase conversion and drive engagement.
· Continue to evolve web, social and other analytics work, developing areas such as attribution modelling and goal conversions.
· Management of CRM data including data cleansing, duplicating segments, data archiving in line with data retention policies, processing marketing consent opt-outs and aligning CRM data with data from the patient information management system.
· Proactively working through data to fill gaps and ensure complete records sit within CRM system.
· Take responsibility for managing a wide range of data sources and bring those data sets together to assist in delivering changes to the online customer journey and campaigns.
· Responsible for the quality of the data managed, as well as ensuring that data processes follow GDPR/Data regulations.
· At least 3 years’ experience in an analyst/data/insights role supporting a marketing or digital function
· At least 3 years’ experience of CRM data management, ideally within Microsoft Dynamics 365
· In-depth knowledge of analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Optimizely, Oracle, Optimize, Full Story etc)
· Experience with analysing data from marketing automation platforms e.g. Click dimensions, Marketo or similar
· Experience with reporting tools e.g. Data Studio, Power Bi, Tableau etc
· An understanding of GDPR and experience of managing data in line with data retention rules
· Ideally knowledge of of Google Tag Manager, SQL, analysing Google Ads data
· An analytical and data driven thinker with the ability to understand and interpret data, find solutions and communicate findings in a concise and relevant way to various stakeholders
· Someone who wants to push boundaries, challenge the status quo and do the best for audiences and stakeholders
· Strong stakeholder engagement skills
Apply for CRM Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly