Digital and Social Media Content Producer
Your new company
Will be an iconic health, research and innovation charity based in London. The organisation has gone through a lot of change over the last six months and created this role where Digital and Social Media are integrated. This temporary cover to to tie things over while they appoint a permanent team.
Your new role
Your role will be three fold: finding stories, creating content and looking at the user journey throughout the digital platforms within the organisation. You will create and edit digital content and manage communities on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to grow key audiences and influence them in global health. Although the organisation have a product team and an analytical team that look at click through rate's and user journey, your role will be to work with those internal team on delivering optimal content that is clear and concise in it's messaging. You will sometimes be working with difficult content owners that believe every aspect of their report is important, but it will be your role to explain the term "Plain English" and how it would improve the engagement.
What you'll need to succeed
- Digital content planning and production experience, producing for a digital agency and/or in-house digital content position
- Project management, from concept to delivery
- Writing, editing and creating content for different audiences
- Experience of using community management and social media monitoring tools
- Setting and working to a busy schedule, working under pressure in a fast-paced environment and to tight deadlines
- Experience of using content management systems,
- Able to understand complex or technical language and convert it into simple, engaging yet accurate copy.
- Tenacious and resilient in the face of a complex information gathering process
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Able to learn quickly about unfamiliar issues and prepared to make a sustained effort to build an understanding of key issues
- Aptitude for cultivating contacts
- The curiosity to read, understand and get to the nub of an issue.
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of organisations work
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available as well as a competitive salary and the opportunity to work with an iconic organisation. This is to cover while the organisation recruits on a permanent basis so their could be a possibility of extension.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Digital and Social Media Content Producer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly