Growth Marketing Manager
Growth Marketing Manager
Connexity is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join our London team!
Connexity helps retailers find new customers and drive more sales with an impressive suite of proprietary technologies. As well as working with major retailers around the world, through our Skimlinks brand, we also help publishers get rewarded for the commerce content they write about retailers’ products. Our technologies are helping drive the eCommerce boom and now we need a Growth Marketing Manager to help support further growth for our business.
Joining a terrific team of insightful marketers, you’ll report to the Growth Marketing Lead, with whom you'll be growing self-serve publishers’ revenue while helping to optimize the processes of the commercial team.
This is a great development opportunity, and we’re keen to help the successful Growth Marketing Manager grow as a professional, by drawing on the expertise of our team and providing opportunities to get hands-on with key projects across the business.
- Manage the growth of self-service publishers across the globe as Connexity looks to re-enforce its leadership in the US and UK, and grow in EMEA and APAC
- Run growth experiments to increase publisher signups on Skimlinks.com through website optimization, SEO, paid acquisition, marketing automation and other growth hacks
- Constantly look at new ways to optimize skimlinks.com and connexity.com for lead generation across all our customer types: bloggers, influencers, large content publishers and merchants
- Manage our marketing CRM and automation stacks (Salesforce, Autopilot, Instapage, Zapier)
- Be on the lookout for new tools that can improve lead generation, conversion or sales efficiency, and make recommendations on how to implement them
- Manage the relationship with our Salesforce and Digital Agencies
- Proven experience in lead generation and customer acquisition
- Data driven approach to analytics and experience in running A/B tests
- Capability to understand customers and turn numbers into actionable insights
- Proficient in Google Analytics, SEO and Salesforce
- A growth mindset, with willingness to develop new skills and improve your output
- Self-Starter and ability to take initiative, think and deliver new solutions
- Work across different teams and regions
- At least 2 years of growth hacking experience
- This is a chance to work on international marketing campaigns with direct impact on the business’ performance. You'll get genuine ownership on key projects, exposure to talented leaders and a company that wants to invest in you.
- Learning & Development is of vital importance to Connexity and in addition to your own career plan, you’ll also receive your own Annual Learning Budget to spend as you wish.
Voted “Best Places to Work,” our culture is driven by self-starters, team players, and visionaries. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, the company operates sites and business services in the US, UK, and EU. We offer top benefits including Annual Leave Entitlement, paid holidays, competitive comp, team events and more!
- Healthcare insurance & cash plans
- Parental Leave Policies
- Learning & Development Program (educational tool)
- Flexible work schedules
- Wellness Resources
We are committed to providing a culture at Connexity that supports the diversity, equity and inclusion of our most valuable asset, our people. We encourage individuality, and are driven to represent a workplace that celebrates our differences, and provides opportunities equally across gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, and all other demographics. Our actions across Education, Recruitment, Retention, and Volunteering reflect our core company values and remind us that we’re all in this together to drive positive change in our industry.
We are fully remote due to Covid, and will be conducting all interviews virtually.