Social Media Specialist
Your new company
Our client leads independently owned providers of investment management, financial planning, financial advisory, accountancy, tax and corporate services to private clients, corporates, professional practices, and non-profit organisations. With over 60 offices in the UK, Ireland, Jersey and Guernsey, 3,200 people and an international capability in over 100 countries, their aim is to provide an innovative global service.
Our client's Marketing department exists to build awareness, familiarity, consideration and trust within the Group's chosen markets thereby supporting business development teams and client-facing Partners/Directors to retain existing and win new clients. Client needs are at the heart of all the department's output
Your new role
They are now looking for a Social Media Specialist to join their new Brand Engagement unit. You will report to the Head of Brand Engagement, Internal Comms & Social Media and assist in managing their community profiles to create engaging and meaningful content for their audiences.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Moderate, generate and champion community interactions across our spectrum of channels, be it engaging in conversations on Facebook and Twitter or managing user reviews, all while interfacing with teams from across the company to help make sure we provide the best guidance to our customers and our wider audiences
- Work with our content studio to help plan, create and publish quality content
- Regularly explore and flag the best ways to find and engage new communities and audiences
- Support the Brand Engagement team with identifying new opportunities to grow our social media footprint
- Monitor, analyse and report on community activity on an ongoing basis, feeding the wider team with insights and observations about how we can improve our output
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you MUST have all of the following requirements:
- At least 2 years of social media community management and content creation experience
- Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail ability to balance multiple assignments while sticking to the agreed timings
- A creative approach able to present new ideas or opportunities for great content
- Strong copywriting skills with the ability to consistently create engaging and shareable posts
- Commercial awareness able to identify opportunities to engage and reach out to new audiences
- Ability to understand our customers and the challenges and issues they face and how we can play a part in solving them
- Experience in the Financial Services sector would be advantageous, but not essential
What you'll get in return
If successful for the role, you will receive the following:
- A competitive salary of up to £25k per annum
- Company pension scheme
- Group life assurance and group income protection
- Private medical insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Wide range of additional optional benefits to choose from
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.