Account Manager – New York City
Our client has a growing New York office, their business was founded over 20 years ago and is a leading UK corporate communications partner supporting businesses ranging from the FTSE 100 through to Fortune 500, as well as private companies and those new to market. They work in print, digital and moving image and specialise in six core areas across numerous sectors:
- Annual reports
- Investor presentations
- Video and animation
- Corporate branding
- Sustainability communications
Our client is looking to hire an Account/Project Manager in corporate communications: someone with 5 years commercial experience, a mid-weight role at the heart of a fast-developing business.
You will be based in the US with residency status and preferably in the New York City area
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and bright-minded person to join their growing team, with a can-do attitude, a strong focus on customer service and an excellent attention to detail.
For this role, our client is looking for a candidate who:
- has a university degree (preferably English or journalism);
- has at least 5 years’ experience of working in a corporate communications agency in a similar role;
- experience in business development and attracting new clients;
- experience working with international companies
- has strong interpersonal and communication skills, and is committed to the importance of client/customer relationships;
- has a can-do attitude, is organised and is a highly proactive administrator;
- has an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; and
- has excellent attention to detail.
Hours and benefits available on request.