Account Support Executive
Account Support Executive, Shoreditch, London (Remote) – Up to £25k dependent on experience
If you’re looking to carve a career in CRM and data, this is the perfect role for you. As Account Support Executive, you’ll be joining the client services team of a busy digital agency, ensuring accounts run smoothly. We’re looking for someone who has some experience with data, and is looking to develop their skills in a fun, friendly team.
Being Account Support Executive you’ll be working with Senior Account Managers on campaign creation, reporting, client-liaison and general administrative duties on the account. The ideal Account Support Executive would be someone who has some previous exposure to data and great interpersonal skills, being able to get on well with clients.
The role will involve building automated customer journeys, building customer surveys, proofing work, troubleshooting client queries and much more. Is this the kind of role you’re looking for? We want to hear from an Account Support Executive like you as soon as possible.
Here’s what you’ll be working on as Account Support Executive:
- Using client briefs to build automated customer journeys and customer surveys, monitoring results and optimising
- Handling data segmentation
- Administrative duties such as managing client asset libraries, taking summary meeting notes and submitting / monitoring tasks on Task Management system
- Data reporting – configuring client report dashboards, campaign performance reports and running / extracting the database
Below is what they’re looking for in this Account Support Executive:
- Previous experience working with data
- Agency experience beneficial
- Desire to progress in a career focusing on CRM and data
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience using email platforms
- Great interpersonal skills
If this sounds like your ideal Account Support Executive role please get in touch quoting JW988 when applying for this Account Support Executive role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/