Adobe Campaign Consultant
2 days left
- Job Role
- Campaign Manager
Adobe Campaign Consultant £75K to £80K
Out client is a leading marketing agency specialising in data, CRM, digital and MarTech solutions.
They are looking to an Adobe Campaign (classic) business practitioner to work with a range of clients across multiple sectors.
This is a consultancy role working to support billable consultancy and presales projects.
This is a client facing role and you should have the following experience.
- Business practitioner level accreditation in Adobe Campaign Classic
- Experience in a technical pre-sales, consulting, specific industry or digital marketing environment
- A strong understanding of digital marketing and emerging trends
- Ability to identify business issues and provide solutions
- You are seen as a subject matter expert and have exceptional presentation skills.
- Ability to design end-to-end user experiences, using innovative ways to combine content, web journey, personalised experiences and marketing automation
- Provide creative and strategic input as part of the RFP or proposal process and presentations
- Participate in customer workshops as required
Salary ideally between £75K and £80K but potential for flexibility.
Apply for Adobe Campaign Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly