Digital Marketing Executive (Homebased - East Anglia)
Digital Marketing Executive (Homebased - East Anglia) -
The Company - Digital Marketing Executive
A successful lifestyle and wellbeing organisation are on the lookout for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their growing marketing department. The ideal candidate will be required to plan and implement all their digital marketing across all platforms to ensure a strong engagement and brand image.
This is a home-based role; however, the ideal candidate will be required to travel 1-2 times per week to various sites around East Anglia. With flexible working and great personal development, now is a fantastic time to join!
The Role - Digital Marketing Executive
The main duties of this role include:
- To manage and implement digital content across all channels such as email campaigns, website, and updating their app
- Identifying performance and looking at ways to improve engagement on the website
- Developing the social media strategy to ensure innovative content on social media channels that meet the brands objectives and enhance customers’ experience
- Exploring emerging technology to build on the digital products and services
- 2+ years’ experience is essential for this role
- A degree or equivalent in Marketing
- Experience in the leisure industry is desirable
- Knowledge of word press and CRM is preferred, however not essential
- Knowledge of graphic design would be beneficial
- Laptop and phone provided
- Pension scheme available
- 25 days holiday
- Free gym for you and a plus one
If this creative sounds ideal for you, then please apply today!
This is a home based role, however you will be required to commute to their various sites across East Anglia, approximately once or twice a week. Meaning you will have to be based within the region, for example Bedford, Milton Keynes, St Albans, Cambridge and Peterborough would all be suitable locations.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.