Social Media/Digital Strategist
1 day left
- Job Role
- Head of Social Media
Social Media/Digital Strategist – Healthcare
Mix of London and remote working
£43k - £69k + benefits
Brand new and exciting role within healthcare PR and communications.
This is a social media heavy role which will appeal to anyone with a strong awareness of social media in executing a campaign. You need to be comfortable with all social media channels, developing content and working with both UK and global clients. A full understanding of healthcare and its regulations is key.
This could suit someone maybe who has come up via the Account Management/Senior Account Management/PR/Comms route but you do not have to be from an agency, clientside is welcome too.
The successful candidate will have an expert knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry regulations in the digital and social media space, including a strong knowledge of the competitive environment.
The salary band is broad, the role could be for a super experienced high-end social media healthcare expert or someone who has relevant experience but looking for career development.
The Social Media/Digital Health Strategist’s primary day-to-day role will be to work with multiple clients and account teams to oversee strategic direction of their social media and digital campaigns.
You will lead on implementation, including activation, of paid social media campaigns.
Also helping to develop digital/social programme plans for brands, ensuring tactics meet client’s business objectives.
- Advise on social media/digital communications opportunities
- Develop social media/digital communications strategies work as well as new business proposals
- Daily client counsel, including problem solving
- Develop and edit written social media content that is on message and tailored to audience including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn tailored content
- Keep abreast of new developments, trends and opportunities for both clients and the wider industry
- Lead and participate in new business ventures for digital, including pitching
We’d love to tell you more, so please send your CV to hello@moxieandmettle(dot)co(dot)uk
Reference REH - 449
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.
Apply for Social Media/Digital Strategist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly